Our Equine Nutrition & Health Blog is now live!
Click here to read the latest posts about equine nutrition tips and advice, equine nutrition news, and product reviews!
Equine Nutrition and Health Services offers membership to veterinarians and clients that are interested in receiving sound nutritional advice for the horses they care for from renowned equine consultant Dr. Amy M Gill.
Client Membership includes:
• A 45 minute quarterly review (four times yearly) of your horse(s) diet
• Access to Dr. Gill’s nutritional library through a PDF file, which contains a variety of articles and presentations on various nutrition topics
• Two direct consultations per month between you and Dr. Gill by email
• Discounted pricing of Equi-Force Equine Products, a full range of adjunct nutritional therapies
Equi-Force Equine Products contain therapeutic levels of nutrients that help to alleviate clinical symptoms associated with exercise, metabolic, growth and immune disorders. Please refer to the client membership file for specific details.
Veterinarian Membership includes:
• Access Dr. Gill’s nutritional library through a PDF file, which contains a variety of articles and presentations on various nutrition topics
• Six direct consultations per month between you and Dr. Gill by phone or email
• Direct consultation with clients if needed
The program also offers professional pricing on Equi-Force Equine Products for veterinarians that choose to carry the line. Please refer to the membership file for specific details.